domingo, 3 de marzo de 2019

SITE SEARCHER SOFTWARE

<i>Site Searcher</i>

"Get Ready to Give Your Business a Huge Upgrade, Because You're About to Discover the Time Saving, Profit Boosting Magic of..."

I know your time is valuable, so I'm just going to give you a quick description of this incredible program...
his handy software allows you to spider any website and find a keyword phrase or URL. It returns a list of pages matching your search.
  • Provides a fast and easy method of locating all instances of a specific phrase within all the pages of a website.

  • Search options allow you to establish how deep and how far the spider should go - maximum depth, current directory, entire site.
User Guide
All you have to do is grab your copy below now!

instant access to the software...
Get Your Copy Now For Only $xx
100% Money Back Guarantee
Try it risk free today! I believe in this program so much that I'm giving you complete access to the entire program at my risk, not yours! I'm willing to do this because I believe it will truly help you in your business. If you're not satisfied with it, just let me know within 30 days of your purchase and I'll refund 100% of your purchase.
ENTRA EN EL MINI TALLER VIAJEROS DIGITAL

Thanks for taking the time to check out this great software.
I think you'll really enjoy using it :-)
Sincerely,

Jesus Mata

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario